Thursday 16 May 2013

May MEGA Month!!!!

May is the month of the next New Product release. This will be released on the weekend of 18th and 19th May. Keep your eye on this page to read all about the new release. If you can't wait to see it online come along to my NEW PRODUCT DEMO at Dilston Hall on Sunday 19th May from 1pm - 3pm. See the new products the same weekend as consultants all over the country :D Let me know if you would like to come along to this FREE demo. It's going to be a lot of fun and messy :D

During the month of May for every $70 in your order Kaszazz will send you a FREE Ranger Product. So if you order $140 worth of product (after any vouchers) you receive two FREE Ranger products and so on. And as a bonus from me, for every $50 you order (after any vouchers) I will include a $50 gift voucher for being one of my loyal customers. This is too good to miss out on, so place an order today!!!

If you have a few crafty friends and would like to host your own customer event I have included the extra FREEbies you can qualify for, just for having some friends around for some craft, laughs and FUN!!! Times are filling up quickly so if you want to book an event be sure to contact me soon. Alternatively you can host a catalogue party and receive extra benefits (20% off your own order up to the value of the orders collected). This is in addition to all the host benefits provided by Kaszazz, as well as my customer promotions. This is very easy to arrange, so if you would prefer this option to hosting your own event, give me a call or email.

I can't wait to share all the new products with you all this coming weekend. In the two years I've been a consultant with Kaszazz this is their BEST EVER RELEASE!!! NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

Till next time,

Happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment